RaboDirect PRO12 ’Season Ticket’ competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition (“Competition”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland and Italy aged over 18 years old, excluding employees of the Promoter, Celtic Rugby Limited, any RaboDirect PRO12 team, their immediate families or anyone else involved in the organisation or administration of the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for evidence to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of any entrant.
3. Each Entrant may enter the Competition only once.
4. All Entrants that answer the Competition question and complete the entry form correctly by 4:44pm (GMT) on 25th May 2013 will be entered into the prize draw that will be held between 28th May 2012 and 30th May 2013.
5. Prize: The first name drawn in the prize draw will win two (2) tickets to each of the indicated club’s home RaboDirect PRO12 matches of the regular 2013/14 season, i.e. excluding and applicable Play-Off and Final matches.
6. The Winner will be notified by email or telephone by 1st June 2013. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner however, if they winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days, their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random by the Promoter. If the Winner cannot be contacted or is unable to take up the prize, the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner to take his/her place.
7. For the name and country of residence of the prize winner, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter.
8. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions the prize winner will be responsible for any costs associated with taking their prize.
9. The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity. By participating in the Competition, the prize winner agrees that the Promoter can record, film and/or photograph their participating in all aspects of the relevant prize and exploit, and authorise third parties to exploit, such films, photographs or recordings in any media now known or hereafter invented in any part of the world and for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, with no payment being due to the Participant.
10. The prize is as stated and no alternatives are available. The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or resold.
11. Proof of making an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, damaged, or delayed (including due to internet service disruption). All decisions of the Promoter are final, and the Promoter will not enter into any other correspondence regarding any aspect of the Competition.
12. Under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with the Competition, including the following types of loss or damage:
a. any loss of profits, business, contracts, anticipated savings, goodwill, or revenue, any wasted expenditure, or any loss or corruption of data (regardless of whether any of these types of loss or damage are direct, indirect or consequential); or
b. any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
Provided that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence or in relation to fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
13. To the extent permitted by law, the Prize Winner agrees that they will release and hold harmless the Promoter, Celtic Rugby Limited and any other party professionally connected with the Competition, together with their respective employees and from and against any claim, loss, liability, or damage to or loss of property arising in connection with their participation in the Competition or activities in relation to the applicable prize.
14. By participating in the Competition, Participants warrant that they are in a suitable state of health to partake in the prize and agree to be bound by, and are deemed to have read and understood, these Terms and Conditions.
15. If any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be prohibited by law or adjudged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable such provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and shall not in any way affect the validity or enforcement of the remaining Terms and Conditions.
16. This Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition.
Celtic Rugby Limited, 1st Floor Simmonscourt House, Simmonscourt Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland